Interlibrary loan for users
If a volume is not owned by any of the libraries of the Polo Bibliotecario Biellese is possible, through the Collective Catalogue of National Library Service (SBN), find it on the national territory and grant it on loan or consultation in the terms and methods established by the library that makes it available.
The average waiting time to receive the book is 7 working days.
Rules of use of the service
- the request is made by filling in the online format and can be canceled (by phone or emaile-mail) if not yet forwarded to the lending library
- only documents not owned by the libraries of the Polo Bibliotecario Biellese can be requested
- the library will notify the user of the arrival of the publication that will remain at its disposal for 5 days: in the event of failure to withdraw the publication is returned to the lending library and the user is suspended from the interlibrary loan service
- the user is obliged to comply with the conditions and restrictions provided by the lending library and is personally liable for any loss or damage to the books received on loan
- for the service a refund of 7 € per book is required, in addition to any additional costs required by the lending library.
Request form for users
Interlibrary loan for libraries
Libraries are offered an inter-library loan service free of charge with the possibility to request a maximum of 3 volumes at a time and with a loan term of 30 days.
Request form for libraries